Flashback: Does anyone remember a 2013 editorial by Investors Business Daily that claimed that as of 2011, the Obama administration had made mosques in America off limits to their intelligence communities ability to surveil possible terror threats?
Via that piece that was only acknowledged by a few conservative outlets:
That's right, the government's sweeping surveillance of our most private communications excludes the jihad factories where homegrown terrorists are radicalized.
Since October 2011, mosques have been off-limits to FBI agents. No more surveillance or undercover string operations without high-level approval from a special oversight body at the Justice Department dubbed the Sensitive Operations Review Committee.
Who makes up this body, and how do they decide requests? Nobody knows; the names of the chairman, members and staff are kept secret.
We do know the panel was set up under pressure from Islamist groups who complained about FBI stings at mosques. Just months before the panel's formation, the Council on American-Islamic Relations teamed up with the ACLU to sue the FBI for allegedly violating the civil rights of Muslims in Los Angeles by hiring an undercover agent to infiltrate and monitor mosques there.
During the Obama term, there were more than 20 radical Islamic terror attacks/attempts on U.S. soil between June 2009 and November 2016. They include but are not limited to the following.
• June 2009 - Arkansas recruiting office shooting: Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad shot and killed one military recruiter and seriously wounded another at a Little Rock, Arkansas Army/Navy Career Center.
• November 2009 - Fort Hood Shooting: Nidal Malik Hasan, a US Army Major serving as a Psychiatrist, opens fire at Fort Hood, Texas, killing 13 and wounding 29.
• May 2010 - Times Square car bombing attempt: Pakistani-American, Faisal Shahzad, ignited an explosive in Times Square. The bomb failed to go off, and he was later arrested on a flight leaving for Dubai.
• Oct.-Nov. 2010 - Northern Virginia military shootings: Yonathan Melaku, self-radicalized terrorist who carried out a campaign of fear that escalated until his arrest, via a series of shootings took place at the five military buildings including the National Museum of the Marine Corps and the Pentagon. He also attempted to bomb and damage Arlington National Cemetery.
• November 2010 - Portland car bomb plot: Somali-American, Mohamed Osman Mohamud, attempted to detonate what he thought was a car bomb at a Christmas tree lighting ceremony.
• May 2011 - Mohanad Shareef Hammadi and Waad Ramadan Alwan, two Iraqi immigrants were arrested for sending money and weapons to Iraq while residing in Kentucky, as well as participating in attacks while in Iraq and plotting to kill American soldiers on their return.
• April 2013 - Boston Maraton Bombing: Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev detonated two bombs, killing three and injuring more than 180 people. A note written by Dzhokhar Tsarnaev said the attack was in retaliation for U.S. actions in Iraq and Afghanistan. The note stated "When you attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims."
• September 2014 - Alton Alexander Nolen aka "Jah'Keem Yisrael" attacked two employees of Vaughan Foods, behading one and stabbing the other, while yelling "Allahu Akbar."
• May 2015 - Curtis Culwell Center attack: Elton Simpson, Nadir Hamid Soofi opened fire in a terror attack in Garland, Texas at a Mohammed cartoon drawing contest.
• June 2015 - Chattanooga shootings: Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez opened fire on two military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
• November 2015 - University of California, Merced stabbing attack: Faisal Mohammad, armed with a hunting knife, stabbed four people at the University of California before being shot and killed by police. The attack was reportedly inspired by ISIS.
• December 2015 - San Bernardino Massacre:: Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik opened fire at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, with 14 dead and 22 injured, during a Christmas-themed lunch.
• September 2016 - St. Cloud mall stabbing: Dahir A. Adan perpetrated a mass stabbing at the Crossroads Center shopping mall in St. Cloud, Minnesota, injuring 10 people. ISIS calimed he was a soldier of the Islamic State.
• September 2016 - New York and New Jersey bombings: Four bombings/bombing attempts occurred in the New York, in Seaside Park, New Jersey; Manhattan, New York; and Elizabeth, New Jersey. Thirty-one civilians were injured in one of the bombings. Ahmad Khan Rahimi was identified as a suspect in all of the incidents and apprehended on September 19 in Linden, New Jersey, after a shootout that injured three police officers. Law enforcement said he was inspired by extremist Islamic ideology.
• November 2016 - Ohio State University attack: Somali refugee Abdul Razak Ali Artan, inspired by terrorist propaganda, and radical Muslim cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, rammed people with a car and conducted a mass stabbing, hospitalizing 11 people.
IMPORTANT NOTES - Barack Obama was often criticized for refusing to even utter the term "radical Islamic Terrorism," even when addressing an Islamic terror attack on U.S. soil. It was also under Obama that the term was purged from use by any Obama administration official. Also note "a 2013 Judicial Watch report revealed that the FBI scrubbed its law enforcement training material of any language that might be deemed "offensive" to Muslims. Per those guidelines, hundreds of references to "Muslim," "Islam" or "jihad" were removed from the 2004 9/11 commission report."
MEDIA, LIBERALS & RADICAL EXTREMISTS ARE THE THREAT HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT
In the meantime, media personalities like CNN's Don Lemon, a racist, gay black man, recently declared that "The biggest terror threat in this country is white men." Lemon made it clear that he was talking about conservative white men, which usually are Christians.
PragerU challenges that with data and facts, shown in the short minute-long video below which they posted to their Facebook page.
Prager releases controversial video about Don Lemon he won't like at Trending Politics
Recently the radical Islamic extremist Congresswoman from Minnesota, Ilhan Omar, who has been under fire for a series of anti-Semitic remarks, also declared that "This is not going to be the country of white people." A note left on the link by Steve Quayle over on his website, stated "Sounds like a threat to me."
I'd have to agree, it does and should be taken as such, because the constant attacks by the media, and radical liberals, on the white male, specifically the white Christian male, as we have seen in other countries, is leading to a massive persecution of Christians across the Middle East, that is being dubbed "at near genocide levels."
Anti-white hate, and anti-Christian hate, which I have seen called "Christian-Phobia," is at an all time high around the globe, leading to Christian genocide, and now, the pièce de résistance, is we are housing, supporting and allowing the next generation of radical extreme terrorists to be created.
Remember it is not Islamophobic to fear those that are teaching their children, right here in America "We will defend the land of divine guidance with our bodies, and we will sacrifice our souls without hesitation.We will chop off their heads, and we will liberate the sorrowful and exalted Al-Aqsa Mosque. We will lead the army of Allah fulfilling His promise, and we will subject them to eternal torture."
That is a direct quote from a child at the Muslim American Society (MAS) Islamic Center in Philadelphia, where they posted a video of children saying these things on their Facebook page.
Really, who teaches any child about chopping off peoples' heads?
According to Fox News, "MAS Philly belongs to the Muslim American Society (MAS), which has 42 chapters in the United States and one in the United Kingdom.