In May 2015 ANP reported on unusual and suspicious murders and disppearances of Holistic doctors (found here, here and here) and now we see that nearly 30 more have been poisoned in Germany while attending a conference.
According to an AP report 160 rescue personnel in 15 ambulances and a helicopter rushed to Haneloh, Germany on Friday afternoon after 29 "alternative and homeopathic practitioners," were poisoned with amphetamines. DW.com provides further details, stating the patients were all suffering from "delusions, breathing problems, racing hearts and cramps, some in life-threatening conditions, according to the public broadcaster NDR."
It is believed the amphetamine was 2C-E or Aquarust, which was banned in Gernmany last year.
The AP quotes Fire service spokesman Matthias Koehlbrandt who says the patients didn't knowingly take the substance, but the DW report claims the police have "begun investigations under Germany's anti-narcotics law on the grounds that persons had injured themselves, necessitating a medical emergency."
The news magazine "Der Spiegel" described those affected as alternative and homeopathic practitioners. NDR said doctors were also among the seminar group and suggested that participants might have taken part in a drug experiment.Fire service spokesman Mathias Köhlbrandt told NDR that he had never experienced such as situation."Men and women lay with cramps in the garden and in front of the building," he said, adding they did not seem to have knowingly taken a drug.
Coincidently this followed on the heels of a "mass infection of 110 participants at a Red Cross training center at Birkenfeld in Germany's southwestern state of Rhineland-Palatinate on Wednesday," which hospitalized thirty who are said to be recovering. Those victims had eaten at the cateen and suffered a gastrointestinal outbreak traced to a norovirus.
[Update via The Independent] No one recovered sufficiently to be interviewed by police until Monday, a spokesperson said. Torsten Passie, a member of the German government’s expert commission for narcotics, told NDR: “It must have been a multiple overdose. That does not support the view that the people concerned took the hallucinogen knowingly.
“One has to assume that people were not told about the substance, its effects and risks before taking it.”
Police are reportedly looking into possibilities including the drug being taken as a joint experiment, or it being furtively given to conference participants as a prank.
Erin Elizabeth from HealthNutNews, who has done an outstanding job breaking and covering the mysterious deaths and disappearances of Holsitic doctors in America and Mexico, provides a video report on this latest bizarre occurrence involving holistic practictioners.