The brainwashing techniques used on our children result in getting the children to accept alternative values by using psychological techniques against them, as opposed to having them reach those decisions rationally. Thomas Sowell said:
"The techniques of brainwashing developed in totalitarian countries are routinely used in psychological conditioning programs imposed on American school children." - 2
Dr. Chester M. Pierce was a Professor of Educational Psychiatry at Harvard University. This "expert" who teaches people how to be a psychiatrist said that American children are "insane" because they are loyal to America, to their parents, and to their belief in God. He said that it is the job of teachers to heal these "sick children" by turning them into the "international children of the future." - 3
Dr. Paul Brandwein is a leading child psychologist. Evidently he agrees with Dr. Pierce. In his book, The Social Sciences, Dr. Brandwein said: "Every child who believes in God is mentally ill." This must have a practical impact on our education system because government schools have psychologists. - 4
Sometimes the results are drastic enough to make the news. Here is one such case. A school district in Austin, Texas will teach third graders about oral and anal sex, and this includes role playing. In other words, eight-year-old boys and girls will pretend to do oral sex and anal sex on other children, while other children watch them do it. They will also pretend to have sex when they are drunk, and put a condom on somebody. - 6
A 16-year-old girl was required to role play getting raped, in front of her classmates. She was also required to read out loud a poem which has such an indecent attitude towards sex that I cannot describe it here. That poem is full of four-letter words. The girl was traumatized by having to do these things in front of her classmates. - 7
Some schools even have a "suicide talking day." On that day, students write suicide notes. They write their own obituaries and discuss what they will look like in their caskets. One student said that before "suicide talking day," she never considered the possibility of suicide. After that day, she began to contemplate it. She thought that it would "liberate her spirit" so that it would no longer be "enslaved to her body." In addition, it would help with the problem of global overpopulation. She said that the suicide training made her "brave enough" to commit suicide. - 9
A 13-year-old girl in Kansas was asked to indicate which students she would kill if she wanted to kill four students in her class. She pointed at three of them, and at herself. While pointing, her hand was in the shape of a "finger gun" (the index finger pointing and the thumb raised). Because of that, her teacher took her to the principal. That girl was handcuffed, arrested, and taken to a juvenile detention center. The school has charged her with committing a felony. - 10
Public schools are also promoting occultism. There is a reader called “Impressions” that is used in the second and third grades of some public schools. It teaches the students how to cast spells. One of the exercises is to pretend that some children have had a magician cast a spell on them. In order to help the children, it is necessary to reverse that spell. The students are told to write the spell that the magician used, and then write another spell to reverse it. Then they are told to chant their spells. By making them chant the spells, the teacher is requiring them to do role playing. They are taking on the role of a sorcerer or a witch. - 11
Some public schools teach reincarnation. This is contrary to Scripture. The Bible says that we die once (as opposed to being recycled) and then we are judged. (Hebrews 9:27) One student said that death was portrayed as being glamorous and living was portrayed as being hard. She said that students were taught that reincarnation would solve their problems, because they would return in a better life form and eventually they would "become like God." - 12
This teaching makes death look like a helpful friend, instead of an enemy. Therefore, it could make some vulnerable students become more likely to commit suicide or murder.
Seventh grade students in California were required to study Islam for three weeks. This included mandatory role playing. The students had to pretend that they were Muslims. They prayed to Allah, chanted praises to Allah, and adopted Muslim names. They played a game that simulated a jihad (a holy war against enemies of Islam) and they planned a pilgrimage to Mecca. Students were encouraged to dress like Muslims and to use Muslim phrases. They were required to memorize Muslim prayers. During Ramadan, they had to fast at lunchtime. Teachers told the students that, while they were taking this intensive course about Islam, they would "become Muslims." The textbook about Islam did not mention Islamic conquest or Islamic violence against Jews. The Muslim religion was only shown in a good light. - 13
Some public schools have After School Satan Clubs. These are being promoted by the Satanic Temple. As of October 2016, there were clubs in Washington D.C., Arizona, Missouri, Washington, Utah, Florida, California, and Georgia. In addition, the Satanic Temple in Portland, Oregon got permission to have a club at an elementary school there. - 14
How can such things happen here in America? It’s being done incrementally, in small steps, over a long period of time. It’s part of the anti-Christian agenda of modern “progressive” education. This was promoted by John Dewey (the father of modern education), and it continues to be promoted by the National Education Association. 15
When incrementalism is combined with values clarification, sex education, and death education, the result is a deadly onslaught against the faith and morals of Christian children. Values clarification denies the reality of good and evil, and it gets school children to make immoral decisions. Those immoral decisions often involve sex and death, and the NEA provides schools with sex education and death education in order to radically transform how children think about such things.
Hitler said, "He alone, who owns the youth, gains the Future" and he developed the Hitler Youth in order to indoctrinate the children into complying with his agenda. The communists did the same thing with the Young Pioneers. Today’s progressives also know that in order to take over our culture, they have to change the thinking of our children. The Apostle Peter warned us:
"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" (1 Peter 5:8)
We need to be vigilant and protect our children from being devoured by the progressives who are out to destroy their faith and their morals.
The most effective way to avoid exposing children to the corruption in our public schools is to have parents home school their children. Thankfully, there are some good Christian curriculums available, and some of them are online. There are also some organizations that help home schoolers.
Practical Homeschooling magazine has a website called Homeschool World. This gives a lot of valuable resources. They have a wealth of information, including a database of homeschool organizations and support groups (listed by state and country) which is regularly updated (www.home-school.com/groups).
The Home School Legal Defense Association defends the rights of parents to “direct the education of their children and to protect family freedoms.” They have e-newsletters and their website gives information about homeschool laws by state (https://hslda.org/content).
Another alternative is for parents to send their children to a private school that is Christian. And I mean really Christian as opposed to just having enough externals to be able to impress a parent. Churches can deceive people about this, and so can schools. I’ve read about supposedly Christian colleges which are giving their students some seriously false teachings.
This widespread attempt to undermine the faith and morals of our children is actually a form of persecution. It’s not as obvious as slaughtering people and burning churches, but the goal is the same—to wipe out Christianity and replace it with something else. Therefore, my book How to Prepare for Hard Times and Persecution would be helpful. The first half of the book presents the problems, and the second half gives the Biblical antidotes. The revised and expanded version of my book "Prepare For Persecution" can be found here.
Above all, we need to pray, and keep on praying. And we need to keep reading the Bible, and be serious about basing our lives and our practical decisions on what the Bible says.
1. Berit Kjos, How To Protect Your Child From The New Age & Spiritual Deception (Lighthouse Trails, 2013), pp. 53-66.
2. Thomas Sowell, "Indoctrinating the Children," in Forbes, February 1, 1993, p. 65.
3. "'Expert?' Says American Children Mentally Ill." http://www.gospelweb.net/CultureWar/childrenmentallyill.htm
4. "New Age Professors Teach Our Children’s Teachers." [NOTE: To find the quotation by Dr. Paul Brandwein, search for his name.] http://www.tpromo2.com/gko/aug01/vampire.htm
5. Carl Sommer, Schools in Crisis: Training For Success Or Failure? (Advance Publishing, 1984), Chapter 12, "Education for Sex or Immorality." http://www.advancepublishing.com/schoolsincrisis/sicch12.pdf
6. Calvin Freiburger, "Texas school district to teach third graders about sodomy, condoms," Life Site News, October 31, 2019. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/texas-school-district-defies-community-outrage-to-ok-radical-sex-ed
7. Fox News, "Colorado parents upset high school teacher assigned sexually explicit material without their consent," November 19, 2019. https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado parents upset high school teacher assigned sexually explicit material without consent
8. Phyllis Schlafly, “What Caused Columbine?” The Phyllis Schlafly Report, vol. 32, no. 11, June 1999. https://eagleforum.org/psr/1999/june99/psrjune99.html
9. David Limbaugh, Persecution: How Liberals Are Waging War Against Christians (Regnery Publishing, 2003), pp. 84-85.
10. WorldNetDaily Staff, "Real gun is a misdemeanor, but 'finger gun' is a felony," November 17, 2019. https://www.wnd.com/2019/11/real-gun-misdemeanor-finger-gun-felony/
11. The Jeremiah Project, "Halloween Origins and Customs" [NOTE: This discusses much more than Halloween, including the promotion of occultism in public schools.] https://www.jeremiahproject.com/culture-war/halloween-origins-and-customs/
12. Op cit. David Limbaugh, p. 84.
13. Op cit. David Limbaugh, pp. 76-77.
14. Megan Briggs, "Satanic Temple in Portland Obtains Permission to Hold After School Club in Elementary School," October 4, 2016. https://churchleaders.com/news/288381-satanic-temple-portland-obtains-permission-hold-school-club-elementary-school.html
15. Berit Kjos, "The Century Old Roots of Common Core Standards: From Christian Values to Global Mind Control." https://www.crossroad.to/News/archive/common-core.htm
ANP EMERGENCY FUNDRAISER: With non-stop censorship and 'big tech' attacks upon independent media, donations from readers are absolutely critical in keeping All News Pipeline online. So if you like stories like this, please consider donating to ANP.
All donations are greatly appreciated and will absolutely be used to keep us in this fight for the future of America.
Thank you and God Bless. Susan and Stefan. PLEASE HELP KEEP ANP ALIVE BY DONATING USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS.
One time donations or monthly, via Paypal or Credit Card: