In this important July 1st story over at the American Thinker titled "Where The Democrats Are Trying To Take Us" they open their story reporting that after watching the first two Democratic party presidential debates a week ago, "it became crystal clear that there are embedded in this nation’s body politic prospective oligarchs who are overwhelming threats to the future of the nation. The Democratic Party and its puppet masters are unquestionably a clear and present danger to the United States".
Confirming then what we all know, that the primary threat to America isn't President Donald Trump nor his 'deplorable' supporters but an evolving autocratic oligarchy made up of the hierarchy of American Left, which includes elements of the political class, the mainstream media, the education establishment and, most recently, the titans of Silicon Valley, as the American Thinker story then pointed out, these very real 'enemies of America within' are using the very same tactics to take America down that were used by Adolf Hitler and most other oligarchs and wanna-be tyrants over the past 90 years.
And while at this point the Democrats and their agenda have been partially castrated with President Donald Trump in office and their 'global agenda' for America slowed down just slightly by POTUS's first 2 1/2 years in office, we'll take a look within this ANP story at where we're likely heading should Democrats steal the 2020 election considering everything else that we now know, especially with CNN's Carl Bernstein now actually reporting on air that President Trump is on the verge of igniting 'civil war' in America.
First, let's take a look at this important excerpt from this American Thinker story which takes a look at where America is now in historical context to past dictatorships and where we were headed under Barack Obama and the Democrats with much more below.:
1) Keep the public in a state of constant turmoil. Pre-identify favored groups by race, economic status, ideology or religion and through constant repetition by allies in the media and entertainment cabal, establish that any perceived disadvantage within those assemblages is solely the fault of another pre-identified and isolated group, particularly Jews, traditional Christians and the capitalists.
2) Never concede that there may be some good in your political enemy. State loudly and often that they are a permanent adversary because they are determined to oppress the favored groups identified in 1) above as well as being racist, avaricious, treasonous etc. (i.e. the worst people on earth). Thus, abrogation of their free speech privileges, their right to own firearms and to freely assemble is not only acceptable but a necessity.
3) Never miss an opportunity to repeatedly and loudly blame one’s political enemy for anything that goes wrong regardless of how inane or unreasonable. Thus, faux crises must be orchestrated as often as possible in order to blame the other side. Further, any natural disaster or any aggressive action by a foreign adversary must also be attributed to one’s political adversary.
4) Never acknowledge or divulge that your side is at fault or wrong regardless of the situation or issue.
5) Never, under any circumstances, leave room for civil discourse regarding alternative societal or governmental policies by proclaiming that those promoting any alternative have a hidden treasonous agenda. Continually maintain the assertion as being irrefutable that a central government, in the hands of the enlightened, can resolve any issue and make life better.
6) Finally, always utilize the ultimate tactic in promoting dogma or denigrating one’s opponent: The Big Lie. People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if it is repeated frequently enough, people will sooner or later accept it as the truth. The fabricated dire consequences of so-called climate change; the contrived narrative of Donald Trump colluding with Russia; the myth of rampant white nationalism and the illusion that this is a virulently racist nation are recent examples of this stratagem.
Sound familiar? As their story then pointed out, even the least politically involved Americans can see that over the past two decades, the hierarchy of the American Left and its appendages as well as many elected officials in the Democratic Party have been shamelessly utilizing all these tactics.
And if we want to see where America is headed in the future whether or not the Democrats have their way in 2020, as Susan Duclos had reported on ANP back on July 1st, the Democratic party and the mainstream media now own the 'antifa terrorists' who recently attacked journalist Andy Ngo in Portland, Oregon with the full approval of Democrats and their propaganda arm, the mainstream media. Think leftist insanity is bad now? No matter who wins the presidency in 2020, we likely haven't seen anything yet.
The white world is overrun with immigrants taught by Identity Politics to hate white people and all their works.
Classical music, being a white activity, has been branded racist. There is an effort underway to prove that Beethoven was partly black so we can continue to listen to classical music without being white supremacists.
If Democrats get their way and steal the 2020 election and thus ensure that the future of America follows their way, there may be nothing short of an all-out civil war that can return 'justice' to America, certainly a war that we pray never comes. Yet even if President Trump wins, there still may be civil war in America as described in the only video at the bottom of this story which ANP reader Deplorable D had linked to in this comment section the other day. Titled "CIVIL WAR 2 in America - WHO WOULD WIN? In-Depth Analysis", the video has over 980,000 views already. Deplorable D's comment.:
"WOW! This is incredible! I urge everyone to watch this! The govt actually has researched an outcome should the “right” and “left” get into a civil war. And they predict it is inevitable! Do they really think the people are going to sit by and allow this invasion of all these illegals? It seems to me they are pushing for this civil war! This is a must watch!!!"
In the wake of President Trump’s well-received Fourth of July celebration and Sunday’s new ABC News/Washington Post poll showing his approval surging to record highs, CNN political analysis Carl Bernstein decried the President and his supporters for allegedly pushing the country towards a civil war.
Bernstein, a master of hyperbole that NewsBusters reporting can attest too, appeared on Sunday’s so-called “Reliable Sources” where he, in all seriousness, suggested that “this cold civil war predates Donald Trump. And Donald Trump understood that we are in a cold civil war in this country. And he has exploited it and brought this cold civil war almost to the point of ignition through his actions and his words, which are unprecedented in terms of presidential conduct.”
“No president in the history of the United States in 246 years has expressed the kinds of ideas and thoughts and undemocratic notions and authoritarian notions that he has,” he continued to proclaim, a total falsehood (Presidents Woodrow Wilson (D) and FDR (D) come to mind).
Immediately following that false accusation, Bernstein turned to attacking President Trump’s supporters around the country. “We need to start connecting these dots. What do people in the country think of this and why do they think and support him, no matter what he does, no matter how outrageous seemingly his conduct is,” he decried, as if those people supported Trump’s supposed “authoritarian notions”.
Yet those of us who've been paying attention realize that it has largely been the Democratic party elitist which have turned 'totalitarian', somehow insanely believing that they can be as corrupt as they want as long as that corruption isn't investigated by the mainstream media or government prosecutors, while censoring those who have views that might trigger them, even to the point of lunacy where classical music is now considering 'white supremacy' in the eyes of the insane.
EMERGENCY FUNDRAISER: Despite generous donations, the still dwindling advertising revenue over the course of the last two years has forced us to completely deplete all our savings just to survive and continue to keep All News PipeLine online.
So ANP is accepting emergency reader donations during the month of July. PLEASE HELP KEEP ANP ALIVE BY DONATING USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS.
One time donations or monthly, via Paypal or Credit Card: