While the 'abortion debate' rages on across America after US Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas weighed in on what he quite correctly called the 'eugenics' taking place daily nationwide while hinting that Roe v Wade will soon be revisited by the highest court in the nation, we thought we'd take a look within this ANP story at a few different recent stories that the mainstream media doesn't want you to see for they show us the absolutely incredible, awe-inspiring 'miracle of life', a 'miracle' seen in the 1st video directly below, a miracle far too often extinguished before it has a chance to blossom in 2019 America. But first, from this Washington Examiner story.
Justice Clarence Thomas said Tuesday the Supreme Court will not be able to duck the issue of abortion forever and raised concerns about the potential for abortion to “become a tool of eugenic manipulation.”
Thomas’ warning came in a concurring opinion in which he agreed with a decision by the Supreme Court not to review a provision of an Indiana law that bans abortion on the basis of race, sex, or disability.
Thomas wrote that “further percolation may assist” the court’s review of the abortion restrictions but argued the Indiana law and others like it “promote a state’s compelling interest in preventing abortion from becoming a tool of modern-day eugenics.”
“Although the court declines to wade into these issues today, we cannot avoid them forever,” Thomas wrote in his 20-page concurring opinion. “Having created the constitutional right to an abortion, this court is dutybound to address its scope.”
The conservative justice focused specifically on Indiana’s prohibition of abortion based on sex, race, or disability and charted the history of the eugenics movement in the United States. The dispute before the court, he warned, “highlights the fact that abortion is an act rife with the potential for eugenic manipulation.”
“Enshrining a constitutional right to an abortion based solely on the race, sex, or disability of an unborn child, as Planned Parenthood advocates, would constitutionalize the views of the 20th-century eugenics movement,” Thomas wrote.
Thomas highlighted comments from Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger and its former President Alan Guttmacher and cited a “growing body of evidence” that suggests “eugenic goals are already being realized through abortion.”
So, we'll waste no more time before this viral video titled "Witnessing Childbirth For The First Time" with much more below.
While just days ago, 'Holly-ho' Alyssa Milano put out a statement that Georgia's new anti-abortion law would harm women of color the most, National Football league player Benjamin Watson, a tight end for the New England Patriots, slammed back at the 'actress' for her ignorance of history. Watson, a proud father of 7, held back no punches. From this Fox News story.
Watson, a father of seven and the author of “The New Dad’s Playbook,” appeared on “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday and commented on Milano’s abortion remarks.
“This is the same type of narrative or lie that’s been told over and over again and whether she meant to do it or not, so many people fall into this and it’s really a combination of ignorance or racism,” Watson said. “And when I say racism what I’m saying is that to the fact that having more children of color is a problem and the idea that would be a problem to women of color is an issue."
Watson added: “I believe our children are our most cherished possession in our communities and the lies that have been told over and over and over again is that if you’re in a certain economic situation, if you’re a certain color this is the solution we’re going to offer you. And that’s detrimental, not only to black communities but to America as a whole.”
Watson is not a stranger to this ongoing travesty. As Faithwire had reported back on January 31st while some Democrats were insanely claiming that 'infanticide' is an acceptable form of 'birth control', Watson shut down the debate with one tweet. After Virginia governor Ralph Northam had tweeted "I have devoted my life to caring for children and any insinuation otherwise is shameful and disgusting", Watson tweeted back "Children in utero deserve equal devotion Governor."
In a separate Instagram post, Watson, whose wife Kirsten is pregnant with twins, shared an ultrasound photo of his unborn children, along with the text of Psalm 139:13: “For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb.”
Over the years, Benjamin and Kirsten Watson have used their platform to share their Christian faith and pro-life values. Last year, the couple donated a state-of-the-art 3D/4D ultrasound machine to a Maryland pregnancy clinic.
And in 2016, Watson called out Planned Parenthood, rebuking the nation’s largest abortion provider for targeting minority communities for abortion. He said pregnancy termination “seems to be something that is really pushed on minorities and provided to minorities especially as something that they should do.”
These quotes by Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, reveal the wicked roots of the abortion movement and expose the twisted mindset behind the present-day Culture of Death. In her own words, Sanger peddles racism, eugenics, contraception, abortion, while demonstrating a visceral hatred for children, parenthood, marriage and the Catholic Church.
If you want to open more eyes to the truth, please share these quotes far and wide. Only when the abortion agenda is fully rejected in our culture will America be ready to turn back to God.
1. "But for my view, I believe that there should be no more babies." -- Interview with John Parsons, 1947
2. "The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." -- Woman and the New Race, Chapter 5, "The Wickedness of Creating Large Families." (1920) http://www.bartleby.com/1013/
3. “I accepted an invitation to talk to the women's branch of the Ku Klux Klan... I was escorted to the platform, was introduced, and began to speak...In the end, through simple illustrations I believed I had accomplished my purpose. A dozen invitations to speak to similar groups were proffered.” -- Margaret Sanger, An Autobiography, published in 1938, p. 366
4. “I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world, that have disease from their parents, that have no chance in the world to be a human being practically... Delinquents, prisoners, all sorts of things just marked when they’re born. That to me is the greatest sin—that people can—can commit.” -- Interview with journalist Mike Wallace, 1957
5. “The most serious evil of our times is that of encouraging the bringing into the world of large families. The most immoral practice of the day is breeding too many children..." -- Sanger, Margaret. Woman and the New Race (1920). Chapter 5: The Wickedness of Creating Large Families. http://www.bartleby.com/1013/5...
6. “Eugenics without birth control seems to us a house builded [sic] upon the sands. It is at the mercy of the rising stream of the unfit.” -- Sanger, Margaret. (1919) Birth Control and Racial Betterment. The Birth Control Review.
7. “As an advocate of birth control, I wish to take advantage of the present opportunity to point out that the unbalance between the birth rate of the ‘unfit’ and the ‘fit,’ admittedly the greatest present menace to civilization, can never be rectified by the inauguration of a cradle competition between these two classes.” -- Sanger, Margaret. (1921) The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda. The Birth Control Review, p. 5. http://birthcontrolreview.net/...
8. “The most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective.” -- Sanger, Margaret. (1921) The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda, Birth Control Review, p. 5 https://www.nyu.edu/projects/s...
9. "No more children should be born when the parents, though healthy themselves, find that their children are physically or mentally defective.” -- Sanger, Margaret. (1918) When Should A Woman Avoid Having Children? Birth Control Review, Nov. 1918, 6-7, Margaret Sanger Microfilm, S70:807. https://www.nyu.edu/projects/s...
10. "Apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring." -- Sanger, Margaret. “My Way to Peace,” Jan. 17, 1932. Margaret Sanger Papers, Library of Congress 130:198. https://www.nyu.edu/projects/s...
And once again, we see the miracle of life in this May 28th story from the Daily Mail which reports upon the amazing birth captured on video of a newborn Nevada baby, Jolee Lavergne Addison, who was born in the front seat of a car with Rudy Naper's 10-year old son Jayden filming the car birth from the back seat. Rudy's 4th child, she was amazingly calm the entire time while her children are balling their eyes out in the back seat as seen in the photos above from Michael Addison's facebook page and seen in the next video below from youtube. Warning. This video may trigger some as it shows the 'miracle of life' unfolding before our eyes.
As the Daily Mail story reported, 10-year old Jayden was making a pre-birth video for his new sister who was supposed to be arriving in weeks and instead, captured the entire miraculous moments on video for the entire world to see. As of the publishing of the Daily Mail story days ago, that facebook video had been viewed more than 9 million times.
So with 'the left' long pushing the anti-America, anti-baby agenda, while birth rates in the US plummet to record lows, called 'not a bad thing' by the left, might it now be time for a new 'baby boom' in America? Anything to complete the leftists descent into insanity.
ONGOING FUNDRAISER:Despite generous donations, the still dwindling advertising revenue over the course of the last two years has forced us to completely deplete all our savings just to survive and continue to keep All News PipeLine online.
So ANP is accepting reader donations. PLEASE HELP KEEP ANP ALIVE BY DONATING USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS.
One time donations or monthly, via Paypal or Credit Card: