I could just say "nuff said and be done because a picture speaks more than a thousand words. I could also apologize to readers for the image above, which apparently has become a new "thing" amidst the all out war against men and masculinity by liberals, and the LGBT community along with today's version of feminists, but I won't apologize because it is vitally important that men be aware of the result of decades of feminizing men.
Panties, G-strings, bras, and lingerie sets, bodysuits, nighties, teddies, mini dresses, rompers, and more, specifically for men, are being sold at the website "HommeMystere, lingerie for men." (WARNING - That link contains very disturbing images) The link, along with a variety of images has been making the rounds across social media and thankfully the reactions, at least in my timeline which skewers conservative, has been highly negative to this concept.
THE WAR AGAINST MEN IS REAL
We have all seen the "toxic masculinity" articles and stories, where feminists and the LGBT community continuously attempt to push for the idea that "beta males" are more favorable to manly men. As a normal woman, let me assure the gentlemen reading this, nothing is farther from the truth. That is evidenced by the same people that push that nonsensical idea, also refusing to date men that have bought into the concept.
We have seen fashion houses promoting "men in dresses," and school programs targeting children here in America with drags queens offering children story hours, reading to them, with liberal websites like the Huffington Post claiming these types of kids' programs are something "we all need in our lives."
Errrr.... No, we don't.
There is no segment of society more under attack that white Christian males, but the images are the result of a decades old war against men that started with using chemicals to decimate the male population, causing decreased birth rates and the emasculation and feminization of men.
CHEMICALLY CASTRATING MEN IS PART OF THE DEPOPULATION AGENDA
It is no secret that the global elites have been pushing a depopulation agenda for decades, from the March 2009 U.N. Population Division policy brief, to prominent world figures blatantly talking about it, but what we do know is there are chemicals that every household uses every single day, that has been part of implementing the depopulation agenda over the course of time.
Xenoestrogens mimic estrogen and suppresses testosterone.
Those include Atrazine which is found in 94 percent of the U.S. drinking water, and according to Berkeley Research back in 2010, "wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females."
Others include but are not limited to; Aspartame (artificial sweetener), Dioxines, Phthalates (found in plastics and vinyl), Organophosphates (pesticides), Estradiol (dairy products). These chemicals and many others used in our daily lives cause a variety of reactions from reducing sperm count, to testicular atrophy and tumors, to producing testosterone, to causing reproductive problems, birth defects and decreasing semen volume.
Here is an excellent list via Women in Balance Institute:
• 4-Methylbenzylidene camphor (4-MBC) (sunscreen lotions); • Parabens (methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben and butylparaben commonly used as a preservative); •Benzophenone (sunscreen lotions);
• Industrial products and Plastics: • Bisphenol A (monomer for polycarbonate plastic and epoxy resin; antioxidant in plasticizers); • Phthalates (plasticizers); • DEHP (plasticizer for PVC); • Polybrominated biphenyl ethers (PBDEs) (flame retardants used in plastics, foams, building materials, electronics, furnishings, motor vehicles); • Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs);
• Food:• Erythrosine / FD&C Red No. 3; • Phenosulfothiazine (a red dye)• Butylated hydroxyanisole / BHA (food preservative); • Building supplies: • Pentachlorophenol (general biocide and wood preservative); • Polychlorinated biphenyls / PCBs (in electrical oils, lubricants, adhesives, paints);
• Insecticides: • Atrazine (weed killer); • DDT (insecticide, banned); • Dichlorodiphenyldichloroethylene (one of the breakdown products of DDT); • Dieldrin (insecticide); • Endosulfan (insecticide); • Heptachlor (insecticide); • Lindane / hexachlorocyclohexane (insecticide, used to treat lice and scabies); • Methoxychlor (insecticide); • Fenthion; • Nonylphenol and derivatives (industrial surfactants; emulsifiers for emulsion polymerization; laboratory detergents; pesticides);
• Other: • Propyl gallate; • Chlorine and chlorine by-products; • Ethinylestradiol (combined oral contraceptive pill); • Metalloestrogens (a class of inorganic xenoestrogens); • Alkylphenol (surfactant used in cleaning detergents.
According to Reuters in July 2017, sperm counts in men from America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand have dropped by more than 50 percent in less than 40 years. The lead author of the study, Hagai Levine, calls the results "quite shocking," stating "this is a classic under the radar huge public health problem that is really neglected. He then asserts "eventually we may have a problem and with reproduction in general. It may be the extinction of the human species." (Source)
My observations as a clinician have been confirmed by multiple studies. One of the more illuminating studies, the Massachusetts Male Aging Study (MMAS), gathered data on 1,500 randomly selected men in the Boston area in three distinct time periods over 17 years (1987-89, 1995-97, and 2002-04). It measured their total testosterone levels as well as their bioavailable testosterone levels (that is, the testosterone that was actually able to be utilized by the body) . What they found was that both total and bioavailable T levels were decreasing by 1.2% and 1.3% respectively – every year. That’s between 20.4% and 22.1% over the years of the study.
Another large study, known as The Finnish Study, suggests that the drop in T levels was significant in younger men. A man born in 1970 has 20% less testosterone than his father did at the same age. In other words, a man who’s 46 this year has 20% less testosterone than his father did when he (the father) was 46!
While there are a number of theories posed as to the cause, as that article states "Many of them center around endocrine disruptors – chemicals that interfere with your body’s hormonal systems. Perhaps it’s one or more of the fifty chemicals introduced into the food supply each week. Researchers have theorized pesticides on crops, mineral deficiencies due to factory farming, lack of sleep, and even cellphone radiation."
NCBI reported in 2016 that testosterone has become one of the most widely prescribed medications in the USA, increasing five-fold according to 2011 data.
The chemical castration and feminization of men throughout the decades was only one prong of a multi-pronged attack. Once a generation of men were already permanently altered by these everyday chemicals, then came the emotional and mental manipulation, the push for "beta males," the attacks against masculinity by calling it toxic, all in an attempt to convince men affected by the chemical castration that it is "normal" to become more feminine.
NOTE TO READERS: ANP Needs Your Help. With digital media revenue spiraling downward, especially hitting those in Independent Media, it has become apparent that traditional advertising simply isn't going to fully cover the costs and expenses for many smaller independent websites.
SECOND HALF OF OUR ANNUAL PAYMENT FOR ANP DOMAIN, HOSTING AND DEDICATED IP IS DUE THIS MONTH (AUG.), soo..
Any extra readers may be able to spare for donations is greatly appreciated.
One time donations or monthly, via Paypal or Credit Card: