"The Best Mix Of Hard-Hitting REAL News & Cutting-Edge Alternative News On The Web"
"All Original Stories All The Time"
March 12, 2017
As Assassination Threats Increase, Trump 'Not Safe At The White House Anymore'- Dire Warning Issued By Former Secret Service Agent
-†If you think the Secret Service right now under the current security plan is prepared for a multiple-man tactical assault on the White House, youíre out of your mind." - Dan Bongino, Former Secret Service agent and NYPD
In early February 2017 it was reported that there were more than 12,000 tweets calling for the assassination of President Trump, and that according to Mashable, was just in the 12 days after his inauguration, and also excludes the threats on other social media platforms, chat forums and other comment sections across the Internet.
In the 12 days since Donald Trump took the oath of office, a steady stream of social media posts have called for the new president's assassination.
The posts are pretty basic and many are jokes or sarcastic or hyperbolic ó but there are a lot of them. In a Dataminr search of Twitter posts since Inauguration Day containing the phrase "assassinate Trump" more than 12,000 tweets came up.
More recent reports show that the Secret Service is investigating other death threats against Trump, evidenced by a March 7, 2017 tweet by the Chandler, AZ Police Department, informing their followers that they were aware of a specific threat and the Secret Service was investigating it.
According to the local reports on that threat, "The name on the account is John Silva and since February 27th, he's been tweeting about killing President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence. †The first tweet on February 27th read hashtag 'kill trump doing it tonight'."
According to other local reports, it is not just that threat against President Trump that the Secret Service is actively investigating, but a "series of online threats," †against both the President and the Vice President of the United States.
We found out on March 2, 2017 that the Miami Beach man that was arrested for posting a video threatening to kill president Trump on inauguration day, may have the charges dropped by agreeing to enter a mental health treatment program.
In a hastily-deleted tweet, the liberal pundit said this: "The assassination is taking such a long time."
Now, we won't even get in to what would have happened if a conservative had called for President Obama's assassination. We already know how that would have gone. But ponder this: Why haven't you read this anywhere else? Why isn't this all over the news?
MAN NEARLY REACHES WHITE HOUSE ENTRANCE
On Friday, March 10, 2017, a man now identified as†Jonathan Tuan-Anh Tran, 26, of Milpitas, California, managed not only to scaled the White House fence, but made it close to the South Portico entrance of the White, while President Trump was in residence, before he was apprehended.
According to the complaint, video surveillance footage shows Tran jumping a fence near the Treasury Building next to the White House and at one point Tran is allegedly seen hiding "behind a White House pillar before proceeding to the South Portico Entrance."
When he saw the uniformed Secret Service Officer, he changed course and headed toward the South Lawn, away form the White House.
When he was stopped, he told the officer, "I am a friend of the President. I have an appointment." When asked how he got there, he said, "I jumped the fence."
Tran was carrying two cans of mace, one in his pocket and one in his jacket. He also carried a U.S. passport, and Apple laptop, a book written by President Trump, and a letter he had written to the president.
In the letter, Tran allegedly mentioned "Russian Hackers," that he had been followed," that his :phone and email communication [had been] read by third parties." The letter also allegedly stated he had "been called schizophrenic."
While this is not a problem just during Trump's short time in office, as we note that multiple people have managed to breach White House security during Obama's term, the fact that a mentally ill man managed to get that close to the White House entrance, should give everyone pause.
Which brings us to former Secret Service agent and NYPD member, Dan Bongino, who issues a dire warning when he states that President Trump "is not safe at the White House anymore."
He goes on to highlight the lack of security measures that should be in place, but are not, as well as pointing out that the Secret Service, under the current security, is not prepared for a "multiple-man tactical assault on the White House."
"There are other interests that say, 'Well, the history of the White House ó we donít want to disturb the look of it'," Bongino continued, adding that this is "a serious time" filled with potential terror threats. "If you think the Secret Service right now under the current security plan is prepared for a multiple-man tactical assault on the White House, youíre out of your mind."
He continues to offer more analysis, stating "This is the soberest analysis you're gonna get ... There are people who know that they are not prepared. How much more of a sobering analysis can you get? They're just not ready. And they're not serious about it because they know the ramifications of what would happen if there were multiple people with heavy weapons jumping that fence. They know it. That means they're not being serious about it."
Bongino also went live on Facebook the day of the White House breach, where he made another good point about how security protocol being used now is basically the same as what was used 20 to 30 years ago, stating "Having been a former Secret Service agent, guys and ladies out there, heís just not safe anymore. And Iím very careful about hyperbolic or overly dramatic statements for effect. I promise you Iím not doing that. Iíve always been very careful in the past in my criticisms of what is still a great agency and a great bunch of guys. But itís being run by a bunch of people who, I'm being honest with you folks, have no idea what they are doing.
They are doing things they did 20 or 30 years ago and expecting different results. Iím not surprised at all that another person breached the White House security perimeter Ö"
With so-called celebrities and journalists encouraging the "assassinate Trump" mindset among their followers and fans, and the inordinate amount of public death threats already on record against President Trump, security should already be on high alert, yet a mentally unstable man was able to not only breach the White House security by scaling the fence, but was able to to approach the entrance while Trump was inside.
This is totally unacceptable.
What if that had been a coordinated attack, by multiple assailants? We have seen previously how ISIS supporters have literally taken pictures outside the White House, while making threats, so we already know the White House is a target for terrorist groups.
There is absolutely no excuse for anyone to be able to breach the White House grounds and after seeing how close this man managed to get to the entrance, while Trump was in residence, proves Bongino correct, President Trump is not safe at the White House anymore.