Conservatives aka "Red Listers" already have a bulls-eye painted on their backs by the current occupants of the White House, using what they call the "breach of the U.S. Capitol Building" in order to add conservatives to the "National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin," without mentioning Antifa or BLM by name.
First and foremost, before quoting it and describing the political volatility that according to billionare Bridgewater founder Ray Dalio could lead to a full blown civil, where survival will be the number one priority, I would like to take exception to the term "breach."
U.S. Capitol covers a ground area of 175,170 square feet, or about 4 acres, and has a floor area of approximately 16-1/2 acres. Its length, from north to south, is 751 feet 4 inches; its greatest width, including approaches, is 350 feet. Its height above the base line on the east front to the top of the Statue of Freedom is 288 feet. The building contains approximately 540 rooms and has 658 windows (108 in the dome alone) and approximately 850 doorways.
The building is also five stories.
Who owns that massive building? We, the people. American taxpayers pay for it, its upkeep and the elected officials that use the building.
I take exception to the term breach because we never heard that terminology when liberal protesters made their way into the hearing room during the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. People screaming, having to be dragged out of the chamber by law enforcement, just to see half a dozen more show up to disrupt the proceedings.
Armed law enforcement did not block the entrances, blocking "we the people" from entering and protesting. Doors were not blocked with armed men pointing their guns at protesters wishing to protest the proceedings.
Yet each of those thing happened when conservatives wished to protest the dog and pony show impeachment proceedings against President Trump.
Why are one set of protesters allowed free access to the Capitol building, while another group is denied access at the point of a gun?
Has anyone even considered that their would have been no violence had the American protesters simply been allowed "to petition the government for a redress of grievances, which would have negated any opportunity for infiltrators to cause mischief? " Without having guns pointed at them to prevent liberals from having to suffer the same publicly display by Americans as conservatives had to during the Kavanaugh hearings?
Make no mistake, it was not an "insurrection" as the liberal media and Democrats keep screeching.
It was angry Americans protesting the fact that their "representatives" were not truly "representing" their constituents.
While not condoning offensive violence, what did they expect when the media won't accurately address their issues, social media silences them, and liberals label and try to "cancel" them if they dare speak out of turn.
• Throughout 2020, Domestic Violent Extremists (DVEs) targeted individuals with opposing views engaged in First Amendment-protected, non-violent protest activity. DVEs motivated by a range of issues, including anger over COVID-19 restrictions, the 2020 election results, and police use of force have plotted and on occasion carried out attacks against government facilities.
• Long-standing racial and ethnic tension—including opposition to immigration—has driven DVE attacks, including a 2019 shooting in El Paso, Texas that killed 23 people.
• DHS is concerned these same drivers to violence will remain through early 2021 and some DVEs may be emboldened by the January 6, 2021 breach of the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington, D.C. to target elected officials and government facilities.
• DHS remains concerned that Homegrown Violent Extremists (HVEs) inspired by foreign terrorist groups, who committed three attacks targeting government officials in 2020, remain a threat.
• Threats of violence against critical infrastructure, including the electric, telecommunications and healthcare sectors, increased in 2020 with violent extremists citing misinformation and conspiracy theories about COVID-19 for their actions.
• DHS, as well as other Federal agencies and law enforcement partners will continue to take precautions to protect people and infrastructure across the United States.
• DHS remains committed to preventing violence and threats meant to intimidate or coerce specific populations on the basis of their religion, race, ethnicity, identity or political views.
• DHS encourages state, local, tribal, and territorial homeland security partners to continue prioritizing physical security measures, particularly around government facilities, to protect people and critical infrastructure.
ONLY THE BLIND CANNOT SEE THAT CIVIL WAR II IS HERE
With TV pundits from CNN and other outlets blatantly talking about "deprogramming" conservatives, and social media censoring and terminating conservative voices online, with big tech targeting alternative conservative social media companies, banks and pay services cancelling conservative accounts online and offline, among other actions against anyone to the right of the middle, what comes next is on them.
It is already ugly out there and it is about to get much worse.
For the next four years, conservatives will be (already are being) targeted by the current occupant of the White House, Joe Biden, and the resulting Civil War, for lack of a better word, won't last as long as the liberals declaring said war, thinks it will.
Considering the heart of the nation is middle America which leans far right and the farmers and ranchers that live there, are generally well trained in weapons by their teen years or younger, armed to the teeth, control the majority of national food growth and and are well versed in "prepping."
The east and west coast liberals.... not so much.
Liberals, online and offline, seem to think that since they are backed by the media, Democrat politicians, social media and big tech, they can automatically win on the ground.
How did that work out for them when pissed off Americans decided to show them how easily they could get to them?
Oh that is right, they were cowering from Americans they have abused and harassed.
When they were forced to cower in fear from Americans that they are supposed to represent, I think it is safe to say they no longer have the "consent of the governed."
ANP readers can attest that we at ANP consistently condemn offensive violence from any groups. With that said, it does bear noting, and needs to be said, that when a person is backed in a corner, being attacked from all directions, eventually they are going to come out swinging.
That is most definitely something they need to be aware of going forward because now that conservatives have stood up and forced lawmakers to hear their voices loud and clear, it is not only the basement dwellers of Antifa and BLM that will be protesting throughout America over the next four years.
I cannot count the amount of times that conservatives, all across America, have warned that at some point they were going to say enough is enough and when that day happened, it will no longer be Democrats, media, social media and liberals throwing punches, but those punches will be countered with ten times the force.
Apparently that days has arrived.
Silicon Valley and the coastal "elites" need to understand that heartland America is far better prepared and trained, to wage this battle and come out victorious.
(Editors Note: The title has been changed to better reflect the content.)
ANP is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
EMERGENCY FUNDRAISER: With non-stop censorship and 'big tech' attacks upon independent media, donations from readers are absolutely critical in keeping All News Pipeline online. So if you like stories like this, please consider donating to ANP.
All donations are greatly appreciated and will absolutely be used to keep us in this fight for the future of America.
Thank you and God Bless. Susan and Stefan. PLEASE HELP KEEP ANP ALIVE BY DONATING USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS.
One time donations or monthly, via Paypal or Credit Card: