As the Democrat House impeachment managers claim that President Donald Trump incited an "insurrection," by telling his supporters to "fight," the establishment media, along with Democrat congressmen and women, ignore the same rhetoric they themselves have perpetrated throughout the years.
So, of course, the Trump legal team made sure all those previous calls to "fight" that were completely ignored by the MSM at the time, were made part of the record for the Senate trial.
The media went into overdrive in an attempt to protect the Democrats that used the same rhetoric, with MSNBC's Katy Tur leading the pack. On social media Tur snarkily asked "Did an insurrection happen after all these calls to "fight" from dems?"
Tur got far more than she was asking for with that question.
Just a few examples of the responses aimed at Tur:
• "Maybe try watching something other than MSNBC and you would know the answer to that question."
• "You mean like when ANTIFA/BLM attacked courthouses, police stations, churches, & attempt to breach WH? Or when they set up CHOP zones in OR, WA, NY & DC? Or the billions of $$ in damages, & 30+ deaths & thousands injured police? Or Scalise shooting?"
• "Are you dim? America was burning for months because of violence and fires 🔥 from left wing extremists.."
• "Trump supporters' CHILDREN have been bullied by adults after Dem calls to confront & harass hard working patriotic Americans. stfu"
• "They want you to forget that they called Trump “Bunker Boy” after the USSS moved him to the bunker during the riots in DC this past fall threatened to breach the WH perimeter."
Those are representative of the answers Tur received to that moronic question.
The fact is, what President Trump said is nowhere near as damaging to the nation as what has happened after Democrats called for "uprisings," "unrest in the streets," "taking to the streets," to name just a few of their recent calls for violence.
The constant push for anarchy and riots across America costs tens of billions in damages collectively and even more for rebuilding what groups of Antifa and BLM members completely destroyed as they took Democrats at their words and went out to "fight."
To this day we are still seeing law enforcement attacked by Black Lives Matter (BLM) members, which no doubt was partially incited by the continuous whining about police, and the "defund the police," rhetoric by some of the most radically liberal politicians sitting in congress.
Ocasio Cortez, aka The bimbo from New York: “Defunding police means defunding police,” the congresswoman said in a statement. “It does not mean budget tricks or funny math. It does not mean moving school police officers from the NYPD budget to the Department of Education’s budget so the exact same police remain in schools.”
That have been the typical type of rhetoric which has resulted in attacks against police, buildings, arson of businesses, and as funding for the police was drastically cut in some areas, the crime spiked.
Then they expressed surprise.
You just can't make this stuff up.
Today I saw a story over at Daily Mail, where we see that those "incited" riots and attacks against police, are still occurring.
• 'F**k 12' anti-police protest took place in Midtown Manhattan on Friday night
• Peaceful demonstration turned violent after cops allegedly arrested one protester on Sixth Avenue
• Officials say 11 people were arrested overall and two police officers were left with injuries
• A photographer for the New York Daily News was reportedly left with a broken nose after being 'jumped by 10 to 15 protesters'
• The activists allegedly mistook the photojournalist for a police officer
Democrats have given a green light to Antifa and BLM groups to attack law enforcement at will, and the media covers for them at every opportunity.
LIBERAL HYPOCRISY ABOUT 'STOLEN ELECTIONS'
The mainstream media once again jumped into the fray to try to protect Democrats, with CBS quoting Senator Tim Kaine, stating "Donald Trump was warned, if you don't stop talking about a stolen election, people will be killed. He was specifically warned that. He kept talking about it, and a violent mob attacked the Capitol and seven people are dead who would be alive today, had he just followed their advice. That's what I thought about those videos."
The tactic they are trying is claiming that talking about an election being stolen is verboten from a conservative or Republican, or in this case, President Trump, yet again, Trump's legal team wasn't having the hypocrisy go unanswered, while making sure that the proof of Democrats screeching about "stolen" elections, is in the impeachment trial record.
Absolutely nothing President Trump did or said caused the chaos at the Capitol. More damage, monetary and damage to the U.S. has been done in the name of liberalism, and the hypocrisy of the claim "do as I say, not as I do," is being noticed.
Democrats are doing their damnedest to silence any dissent, and at the rate they are going, it is like they want to keep poking the bear, so they can claim victimhood when the bear bites back.
ANP is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
EMERGENCY FUNDRAISER: With non-stop censorship and 'big tech' attacks upon independent media, donations from readers are absolutely critical in keeping All News Pipeline online. So if you like stories like this, please consider donating to ANP.
All donations are greatly appreciated and will absolutely be used to keep us in this fight for the future of America.
Thank you and God Bless. Susan and Stefan. PLEASE HELP KEEP ANP ALIVE BY DONATING USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS.
One time donations or monthly, via Paypal or Credit Card: