In the only video at the bottom of this story, videographer 'Leak Project' starts off his video title by asking a great question: "Blackout in November?" Interviewing Dr. Peter Vincent Pry, a member of the Congressional EMP Commission and the Executive Director of Task Force on National and Homeland Security, within the video we're given numerous warning signs of something dangerous to come.
Yet as this story at the Heritage Foundation points out, there hasn't been a peep out of Democrats nor the mainstream media about China's support of the BLM/antifa riots taking place nationwide. And with said riots emboldening our enemies as Dr. Pry had pointed out within this September 12th ANP story, as Dr. Pry had warned us, all of this chaos and violence in US cities from coast to coast also has coincided with a major revolution in our enemies 'super weapons'. While providing inspiration to both terrorists and dictators who see government's across America doing nothing about 'domestic terrorists' as a sign that they'll easily be able to get away with attacking American cities and property, too.
1) Electric power — The report said that “essentially every aspect of American society requires electrical power to function.” The loss of electric power could then make it impossible to perform even the most basic everyday tasks, especially since all the other infrastructures rely on electricity to run. According to the experts, the collapse of electric infrastructures essentially means most machines will stop working, resulting in the restriction of transportation and communication, limited heating, cooling and lighting, and the interruption of food and water supplies.
2) Telecommunications — Being able to communicate with others is important especially in an emergency situation, but an EMP will make this extremely difficult. As the report pointed out, electronic systems such as circuit boards and cable connections are a major part of the civilian telecommunication network. This means that in the event of an EMP, cellphones, landlines, and the internet will be rendered virtually useless.
3) Banking and finance — Most financial transactions are now done electronically — from depositing and withdrawing money to trading stocks. An EMP could very well bring the U.S. economy to a standstill. Financial data will be difficult to retrieve and transactions will no longer be possible; people will not have cash on hand to pay for necessities.
4) Petroleum and natural gas — An EMP could halt the production of petroleum, oil, and other natural gases, causing a domino collapse on other systems that need petrol and gas to function. Transportation systems could go down, while manufacturing and production systems could also be affected.
5) Transportation infrastructure — Automobiles, airplanes, trains, and maritime transport are all reliant on electronic systems to keep operating. An EMP attack could damage cars, make it unsafe for airplanes to fly and land, disrupt port operations, and shut down railroads.
6) Food infrastructure — The food supply chain will inevitably be disrupted by an EMP attack. Cleaning, sorting, and packaging, and even distributing food all require electricity. Supermarkets have a limited supply, and in the aftermath of an EMP, they will certainly not be able to replenish their stocks, making food scarce. As a result, hoarding and hunger will become more common, and could cause crime rates to spike.
7) Water infrastructure — Water delivery and filtration systems all rely on electrical machinery. If an EMP happens, water for drinking and other purposes may become limited, causing dehydration, deterioration, and even death.
8) Emergency services — In an EMP strike, emergency services such as fire control, law enforcement, and rescue and emergency medical services could ironically be cut off at a time when they are more necessary than ever.
9) Space Systems — While the direct effects of an EMP on satellites are debatable, the ground systems communicating with those satellites will undoubtedly be seriously compromised. This means that there is no way to receive the potentially important information recorded by those satellites.
How many people reading this right now are prepared to survive should such a nightmarish scenario take place in America? We have embedded the EMP Commission's Report on the damage that an EMP could do to our nation's critical infrastructures at the bottom of this story. We'll also be taking a look within the final section of our story at EMP/grid down prepping for those who have yet to prepare for such a dreaded possibility.
As Dr. Pry had warned within this August 6th ANP story, America has never been more vulnerable to an EMP attack that could kill tens to hundreds of millions of Americans. While democrats/globalists go on and on about Covid-19, with the resultant lockdowns killing off jobs and large parts of the economy, as Dr. Pry emphasized in his story, this coronavirus pandemic would seem like absolutely nothing should our electrical grid go down for an extended period of time.
As Fieldcraft Survival had warned within this December of 2018 story, with an EMP attack upon our nation meaning certain death for 'America', with a long-term grid-down scenario immediately transforming our big cities into something much worse than 3rd world nations, just imagine what would happen should suddenly and without warning, every big city across America be without power and no estimates of when it would finally be coming back on! Think the riots and unrest happening across the country now have been bad? Should an EMP strike down the grid, we haven't seen anything yet!
At a time when the military is starting to take the potential for an attack on the national electric grid more seriously, a newly declassified report is warning of an electronic world war launched by Russia, Iran, North Korea, and China that could wipe out North America, Europe, and Israel.
With ease and using a primitive nuclear weapon, a “New Axis” of those aggressive nations could “black out” the Western world, dismantle all electricity and electronics, end water and food supply, and lead to millions of deaths in America.
“Nine of 10 Americans are dead from starvation, disease, and societal collapse. The United States of America ceases to exist,” warned the report declassified by recently decommissioned U.S. Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack.
The report, written by EMP expert Peter Vincent Pry, revealed EMP war plans drawn up by Iran, Russia, China, North Korea, and even ISIS.
In “Nuclear EMP Attack Scenarios and Combined-Arms Cyber Warfare,” Pry said that the Russians have called EMP a “revolution in military affairs.”
He explained it this way to the Washington Examiner: “This new warfare uses cyber viruses, hacking, physical attacks, non-nuclear EMP weapons, and a nuclear EMP attack against electric grids and critical infrastructures. It renders modern armies, navies, and air forces obsolete. It paves the way for asymmetric warfare by small nations and terrorists.”
Pry said that the U.S. is an easy target because virtually everything, military and civilian, relies on computers, and even the Pentagon uses the civilian Internet. “Ours is the most technologically advanced society, and therefore the most susceptible to attack,” said Pry.
And as always, we welcome ANP readers to please share your own suggestions on surviving a grid down scenario in America in our comment section below or please feel free to email them to email@example.com. Your ideas and suggestions could save lives.
PLEASE DONATE TO ANP: With non-stop censorship and 'big tech' attacks upon independent media, donations from readers are absolutely critical in keeping All News Pipeline online. So if you like stories like this, please consider donating to ANP.
All donations are greatly appreciated and will absolutely be used to keep us in this fight for the future of America.
Thank you and God Bless. Susan and Stefan. PLEASE HELP KEEP ANP ALIVE BY DONATING USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS.
One time donations or monthly, via Paypal or Credit Card: