The media, as many regular ANP readers know, has had a very bad few years. It started with their loss of control in 2016, their inability to influence voters against Donald J. Trump, along with their lies and skewed polls claiming that Hillary Clinton could not lose, or had a 98 percent chance of winning the 2016 presidential election.
From then to present day it has been a litany of hostile coverage for president Trump, *RUSSIA*, inaccurate reporting, *RUSSIA*, multiple fake news stories from major news outlets (looking at you CNN!), *RUSSIA*, doxxing and stalking Trump supporters, *RUSSIA*, and generally mimicking their political counterparts, Democrats, in having a three year temper tantrum over their loss of control of "we the people."
As the quote at the top of this article, from the Washington Examiner points out, if we you think the past few years was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet!
In 2020, the media has not only destroyed their credibility, but are showing they have learned absolutely nothing from their past mistakes.
As Stefan Stanford pointed out on Wednesday, with Bernie Sanders rising to the position of front-runner in the Democrat primaries, Democrat politicians are depressed, dejected and scared to death that an avowed socialist like Sanders cannot win in the general election against President Trump, yet Democrat voters are lifting him high up, because the more the media attempts to tell voters not to vote for Bernie, the more seem to gravitate to him.
We have previously discussed the efforts of the Democratic establishment and some in the media to (again) derail the presidential campaign of Sen. Bernie Sanders, including the raw bias against Sanders shown by CNN reporter Abby Phillip in a prior presidential debate. Now, with Sanders’ victory in New Hampshire and rising polls, figures from both politics and media are putting on a full-court press to stop Sanders. Everyone from James Carville to MSNBC’s Chris Matthews are sounding alarms over Sanders. His victory last night was called the “doomsday scenario” by a Democratic Super PAC. The most shocking was MSNBC anchor Chuck Todd who used a quote form a columnist to compare Sanders supporters to Nazi brown-shirted thugs.
I don't often agree with Democrat Super PAC that favors Joe Biden, but for Democrats and the media, which many believe are the same thing, it truly is a "Doomsday Scenario." Not only to have President Trump running on a record that has him popular with 90 percent of Republicans, a man whom the media did their damnedest to prevent from becoming president and helped Democrat politicians attempt to overthrow a duly elected President, but to see the same thing happening within the Democrat party.
It is almost like Democrats are joining Republicans in looking at the media and flipping them the middle finger!
Sanders did well in Iowa and took New Hampshire, which was when I thought I heard a distant "pop, Pop, POP, of media talking heads exploding across the country.
Now we see that Nate Silver the Democrat pollster that other liberals think of as their wonder boy of polling, despite the fact that he was completely wrong about Trump's chances in 2016, is looking at his models and predicting a likely Sanders' democrat nomination, and a possible "chance of there being no pledged delegate majority — which could potentially lead to a contested convention." A chance he claims is " high and increasing."
While the rule changes after the DNC rigged the 2016 against Bernie, would prevent the Democrat Super Delegates, which are establishment Democrat leaders and influencers, to vote in the first ballot to nominate a candidate, a rule some in the Democrat party want to change now to prevent Sanders from winning, if contested, they would be allowed to vote in the second ballot, once again allowing party elders to "select" their candidate, rather than allowing the people to "elect" their nominee.
*POP, POP, POP, POP!!!!!* There went more heads exploding.
Axios claims that Bernie Sanders has a "Super Tuesday" edge. Super Tuesday being an election day early in a United States presidential primary season when the most states hold primary elections and caucuses. If someone performs massively better than others, they have a good chance of locking their front-runner status and obtaining the Democrat nomination on the first ballot.
*POP, POP, POP, POP!!!!!* Those pops are starting to get louder, yes?
Now the media is all over the place, some seeing the possibility of Sanders becoming the Democrat nominee and trying to convince others that it isn't the end of the world, he might have a chance to win against Trump, while the radical liberals are becoming more and more angry at the media itself for downplaying Sanders win in New Hampshire.
Bernie Sanders' supporters on social media are absolutely livid at how the media is downplaying Sanders, calling it "mind-boggling dumb."
Coming full circle back to the Washington Examiner piece we quoted at the beginning, they list 4 major errors in a matter of just 10 hours, from the establishment, liberal media.
We have found a few more we are adding to those four, below.
• New York Times’s Maggie Haberman tweeted out false information to her readers.
• MSNBC’s Katy Tur claimed people get car loans that takes 30 years to pay.
• CNN’s Cristina Alesci warned viewers to be wary of recently surfaced audio of 2020 Democratic candidate Mike Bloomberg proudly promoting the stop-and-frisk policies, claiming people didn't have the full context of those statements, despite the fact that the entire statement is available, providing the full context.
• CNN, after having attempted to provide that cover for Bloomberg, then offers an opinion piece once again showing they learned nothing as they attempt to tell readers that Bloomberg should be disqualified for that same statement.
• Back to MSNBC's Katy Tur, it appears she is unfamiliar with what Gerrymandering is as she thought it could affect the Senate.
• Not done with Tur yet.... LOL She was in New Hampshire, talking about how popular Bernie Sanders is with so many people there, then she brings a man that was watching her segment onto the screen to ask him about Sanders, just to be informed that the man is a Donald J. Trump voter. Her face and followup question about Sanders not appealing to the man, was ... yes..... GLORIOUS!
• Topping off this partial list of MSM screwups, we have NBC News’s Heidi Przybyla, positing her own conspiracy theory that the reason that the hashtag #BloombergIsRacist wasn't because of his recently revealed video saying racist things, but was trending on Twitter because..... RUSSIA!!!! Yes, the Russians did it in her mind.
The media is losing what is left of their minds between having president Trump, stronger than ever with Republican support, and Bernie Sanders rising within the Democrat primaries.
If we thought the media madness was bad over the past three years,we haven't seen anything yet.
A couple examples of the media splintering, below.
ANP EMERGENCY FUNDRAISER: With non-stop censorship and 'big tech' attacks upon independent media, donations from readers are absolutely critical in keeping All News Pipeline online. So if you like stories like this, please consider donating to ANP.
All donations are greatly appreciated and will absolutely be used to keep us in this fight for the future of America.
Thank you and God Bless. Susan and Stefan. PLEASE HELP KEEP ANP ALIVE BY DONATING USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS.
One time donations or monthly, via Paypal or Credit Card: