The incident happened Saturday at the Metro Blue Line station at Willowbrook Avenue and Compton Boulevard around 7 p.m. The location is a short distance from the Compton sheriff's station. Surveillance video of the shooting shows the suspect ambush the deputies as they sat in the patrol vehicle. A man clad in dark clothing walks up to the parked vehicle at the Metro station, approaches the window on the passenger's side and fires several times at close range. The suspect then runs off on foot. One deputy is seen emerging from the passenger side and stumbling around on foot for several seconds before the video ends. Both deputies sustained multiple gunshot wounds and underwent surgery at a local hospital. They were described as alive but in critical condition.
After these attempted assinations, radical rioters blocked the entrance to the hospital emergency room where the police were taken, chanting "death to police."
• 8:50 pm - LANCASTER: BLM riots kick off in Lancaster, PA after an officer involved shooting of a man armed with a knife
• 12:26 am - PENNSYLVANIA: BLM protesters move closer to police who are now putting on riot gear for a possible counter offensive
• 12:29 am - Unlawful assembly declared in Lancaster
• 12:45 am - PENNSYLVANIA: police use CS gas, stun grenades, mace, and rubber billets to clear BLM protesters who attempted to occupy the police precinct back lot
• 12:48 am - PENNSYLVANIA: “let’s shoot them n*gga” a BLM protester yells regarding the Lancaster police. After a fellow protester is seriously injured by taking a rubber bullet directly to the head. He is rushed away by medics. Current condition unknown
• 1:33 am - BREAKING: Antifa has begun breaking the windows of the Lancaster police precinct. Officers are responding with non lethal rounds and are now in the streets
• 2:20 am - BREAKING: police make a full offensive in Lancaster, Pennsylvania to clear out BLM and Antifa rioters. After they destroyed city property, including a police vehicle, created barricades, and threw rocks/bricks at officers. The unlawful assembly was declared hour ago
• 2:32 am - BREAKING: arsonists are lighting fires in the streets in Lancaster and adding public trash bags as fuel at the BLM ✊🏿 riot
• 2:52 am - BREAKING: looting has started in Lancaster at Villa athletic store approximately 1 hour 50 minutes ago according to the shop owner. Groups of rioters are roaming the city breaking windows and stealing merchandise. It was too dangerous to follow them since there are no police
That is something a lot of the media coverage simply isn't addressing. They claim the Antifa and BLM rioters "care" about black lives, despite rarely, if ever, addressing black on black crime in places like Chicago, where over 50 people were shot, 11 of them fatally, just over the weekend.
I repeat, these BLM, Antifa rioters do not care one iota about "black lives," because if they did they would be rioting over the millions of black babies aborted, or the hundreds upon hundreds killed by their black brethren in places like Chicago.
They don't, all they care about is finding an excuse to riot, and destroy.
Interestingly, Antifa has made sure they are part of the "face" of BLM, and the two are indistinguishable from each other in the speed they start rioting, without bothering to even get any information about the events they claim to be rioting over.
Granted there are bad and good in law enforcement, just as there is in all professions and walks of life, but the majority of people that apply, train and become police officers do so to serve, to protect innocents and keep law and order in the cities they work in.
The job is dangerous enough without Americans targeting them for assassination, attacking them, blinding them with lasers, lighting their precincts on fire while employees are still inside, all of which has been reported recently.
The bullet point question sounds pretty easy, as people casually suggest Trump "send in the marines," allowable by activating the Insurrection Act.
In and of itself, that can be highly problematic.
Had Obama wanted to do so, we would have been up in arms. Then again, the Tea Party protests were no-violent, without the arson, vandalism and chaos the BLM and Antifa rioters are responsible for.
The point is, the suggestions to send in federal forces just to protect the police themselves, should never, ever be suggested casually.
Then we have the political optics involved.
I know, some would say "politics" should have nothing to do with what is right and what is wrong.
Normally I would agree, so lets llok at what happens should Trump "send in the marines."
Joe Biden is elected because President Trump dropped a heavy hammer on the "mostly peaceful protesters," and yes, that is how the media will portray it to Americans all across the nation.
Anyone think that Biden or whoever they put in his place, will put a stop to these riots? He and most his party have been supporting the damn arsonists, right up until it started polling against Democrats.
So.... Trump has two choices:
1) Do what needs to be done, and let them define him as the "authoritarian" dictator they have continually claimed he would become.
2) Wait until after the election, which Trump has a very good chance of winning as Biden is looking more and more frail and confused with each passing day, and then forget the hammer, drop an anvil on all their heads.... including the politicians that are telling people to "rise up in the streets," to continue the "civil unrest" until the election and beyond, etc...
In the meantime, our nation is burning and the very people who serve to stop the chaos and violence, are being attacked themselves, from every direction.
Maybe it is time for the people, those that appreciate law and order, those that appreciate their local police, and those that are absolutely disgusted by these Antifa and BLM thugs, to speak out, and stand side by side with their local law enforcement against the rioters.
Americans need to stop watching from the sidelines, and do something to help. Whether it is a visit to your local law enforcement to offer support. A friendly call. Standing between the rioters and the police before the attacks begin, in hopes of stopping them. Going to town hall meetings to argue against defunding the police in your area.
There is something so wrong with what we are witnessing in this nation at this very moment in time, and it appears that things are going to become even more volatile and dangerous, as more politicians suck up to their liberal constituents and continue to belittle and defund their police forces, leaving the streets to.... yes, the rioters.
At the rate we are going, the speed with which these "protests" are starting and instantly getting way out of control and turning into declared riots, we may not make it to the end of the year before civilization as we know it now, is gone.
ANP is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
PLEASE DONATE TO ANP: With non-stop censorship and 'big tech' attacks upon independent media, donations from readers are absolutely critical in keeping All News Pipeline online. So if you like stories like this, please consider donating to ANP.
All donations are greatly appreciated and will absolutely be used to keep us in this fight for the future of America.
Thank you and God Bless. Susan and Stefan. PLEASE HELP KEEP ANP ALIVE BY DONATING USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS.
One time donations or monthly, via Paypal or Credit Card: