Anyone that has been watching the state of the media over the past few years has seen the establishment media go completely off the rails. We have seen fake news, inaccurate reporting, retractions, complete deletions of articles, corrections, the pushing of hoaxes, and that is just the tip of the iceberg of what we have been witnessing, but the last couple of weeks has been even more brutal as multiple outlets are embroiled in scandal, yet they ignore it all to focus on a "violent" meme that has been public for over a year with barely any views, until the media itself made it go viral, so they could then claim how "dangerous" this now-viral video is.
We'll start with the most ridiculous and work our way to the most corrupt.........
GQ (FORMERLY GENTLEMEN'S QUARTERLY) PRESENTS THE 'NEW MASCULINITY'
GQ, formerly known as Gentlemen's Quarterly, an international magazine founded in 1931, describes itself as "The latest tips and advice for men on style, grooming, fitness, best products, travel destinations and more," has just promoted "GQ’s New Masculinity issue, an exploration of identity, culture, and style in 2019," with an image of what they think the "new masculinity" for 2019 should look like.
One of the best responses so far came from the frontpage editor of RedState, Brandon Morse, which captures the state of the media today, saying "The media is getting to a point where it's becoming so ridiculous that it will become a side show in society. NO ONE is going to take GQ seriously after this, and I see so many outlets following suit."
On Sunday, ABC News published a video they received from outside sources, obviously without doing their due diligence to verify and confirm the origin of the video.
Their initial claim was the video showed a "slaughter in Syria," of a Turkish bombing of Kurd civilians, but in reality, the video was from a military gun demonstration in Kentucky that was published to YouTube in 2017, as reported by Gizmodo, offering a side-by-side of the ABC News clip along with the original.
“This video, obtained by ABC News, appears to show the fury of the Turkish attack on the border town of Tal Abyad two nights ago,” Panell said during the Sunday broadcast.
It’s unclear if the video may have been slightly manipulated before it was handed to ABC News. But the unedited video from Kentucky shows people holding up their phones to capture the destruction, while the video broadcast by ABC News appears to have colors that are less saturated than the original.
“We’ve taken down video that aired on ‘World News Tonight Sunday’ and ‘Good Morning America’ this morning that appeared to be from the Syrian border immediately after questions were raised about its accuracy. ABC News regrets the error,” an ABC News spokesperson told Gizmodo via email.
Gizmodo reports that it was "far-right social media users like Wojciech Pawelczyk, who described himself as a “video researcher” and “Trump supporter,” as well as the pro-Trump blog NOQ Report," that first questioned the authenticity of the video, which is something ABC News should have done themselves before going live.
Independent Media and conservatives once again had to step in and force a retraction and bust a fake news story from an establishment media source.
Of course Gizmodo being part of the liberal establishment media complex, is apparently more worried that ABC News broadcasting fake news, is "sure to provide even more ammunition to pro-Trump supporters who insist that mainstream news outlets are deliberately trying to deceive people."
What Gizmodo doesn't point out or even acknowledge is this is yet another in a long line of "fake news" being pushed by a prominent media outlet, and that ABC News has done this before.
Back in December 2017, former ABC News veteran Brian Ross went live with a report about President Trump and Michael Flynn that turned out to be completely false, causing the stock market to tumble. ABC News retracted the story, suspended Ross, then barred him from reporting on stories pertaining to president Trump. Months later Ross left ABC News.
(NBC News prez Noah Oppenheim sent memo attempting to discredit Ronan Farrow on the eve of “Catch and Kill.”)
NBC SEX SCANDALS DEEPEN
NBC News is once again in the spotlight as an upcoming Ronan Farrow exposé, called 'Catch and Kill' apparently offers more details to the Matt Lauer sex scandal which rocked the network two years ago. An NBC employee had lodged a "sexual misconduct" complaint against him, which resulted in his abrupt termination from the network.
Then came Wednesday morning. “I feel like we owe it to our viewers to pause for a moment,” said Guthrie, not long after Variety published a number of game-changing details from Ronan Farrow’s forthcoming book, Catch and Kill. In a new and incredibly damaging twist, the heretofore anonymous woman who had filed that initial career-killing complaint against Lauer in 2017 had now gone on the record with Farrow, alleging that Lauer anally raped her. “Lauer, she said, didn’t use lubricant. The encounter was excruciatingly painful. ‘It hurt so bad. I remember thinking, Is this normal?’ She told me she stopped saying no, but wept silently into a pillow.”
Not only is it being reported that Farrow has more details about that original complaint against Lauer, but also is set to expose systematic protecting of sexual predators on the part of NBC News , which according to Fox Business, includes Noah Oppenheim, and NBC News president by Andy Lack.
It is not often that we agree with anything said on The View, but in this case, even they are calling for a "purge" at NBC News.
CNN WHISTLEBLOWER PROVES WHAT EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS
It is no huge secret that over at CNN, Democrat propaganda are their daily talking points, nor that the network, on the whole, are anti-conservative and absolutely hate president Trump.
Employees continue to deny it though, while liberals who love only being told what they want to hear whether it is true or not, continue to deny their bias.
Chris Cillizza, October 2016, when conservatives were pointing out their bias, stated "Let me say for the billionth time: Reporters don't root for a side. Period."
CNN knew the Russia story was bogus, and deliberately pushed it every single day, and continued to do so until the entire narrative fell apart after the Mueller report vindicated the Trump campaign, saying the nearly two year, multi-million dollar investigation did not establish that anyone on the Trump campaign, nor any American conspired or coordinated with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.
On Monday, October 14, 2019, Project Veritas, released a blockbuster Part One report, which included both audio and video footage from a CNN employee, that shows conclusively that the rampant bias at CNN, comes straight from the top, president of CNN Worldwide since 2013, Jeff Zucker.
In the video/audio from Part One, we hear Zucker order staff to focus on "Impeachment," and hear about Zucker's "vendetta," against President Trump. Employees also describe how CNN is the "I hate Trump Train" network, how an employee witnessed a woman "sobbing" on the floor of CNN the night of the 2016 presidential election after it was ascertained that Trump won the election, how everything they do is only for ratings and profit rather than the truth, with one employee indicating CNN is "hate Trump all the time."
Other's caught on video indicate that not all CNN employees are happy with the way Zucker's "hate on Trump all the time" plays out when they are trying to do their jobs.
Nick Neville, a CNN Media Coordinator, also opened up to our insider. Neville tells our insider who really controls CNN’s programming, and how much top-down control Zucker exerts:
“Like, there are a lot of people who are out here trying to play like, just do what they think is the best journalistic integrity. Then you get on the 9am call and the big boss, Jeff Zucker, f**king tells what to do….”
“Jeff Zucker- basically president of CNN has a personal vendetta against Trump. Your own biases are gonna be there. They’re going to seep into what you think, they’re gonna seep into what you say, so if Jeff Zucker like blatantly hates Trump, and he runs CNN (which he does), it’s not gonna be positive (for you guys)…no I mean it’s not gonna be positive for Trump. He hates him. It’s gonna be negative!”
On October 15, 2019, Project Veritas released their Part Two, along with some shorter clips regarding racial bias at CNN.
The articles are listed and linked below, in order:
This week's "outrage", kicked off by the New York Times, is over a video meme, that was shown in a mostly empty room at one a Trump property, during a conference being held there. Trump did not share the video, and certainly didn't create the video, but the media is going absolutely bonkers because the meme video, described by NYT as "macabre video of [a] fake Trump shooting media and critics."
The video was an edited clip from the 2014 dark comedy film "The Kingsman," where media logos and people were photo-shopped in as the victims, along with President Trump's face as the shooter.
Here is the kicker: The meme video was first published September 15, 2018, over a year ago, and barely had any views (77), until the NYT and others establishment media outlets decided to manufacture this week's "outrage," over it, and now it has gone viral with nearly 300,000 views, and still rising.
The video, which was originally posted to YouTube over a year ago, had virtually no views until the Times' coverage; as of this writing, it had more than 136,000 views on the channel above and has been viewed millions more times in various YouTube and Twitter iterations. The Times' leadership seems more than willing to grab readers' eyeballs by talking about the video, but they are not willing to provide readers with easy access to the offending material.
The video meme shown at the bottom of this article.
From the utter ridiculous, to actual sexual deviancy and assault, to outright unethical targeting of a political group by the "trusted name in news," CNN (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!), who claims they don't "root for a side," to "fake news," the media has once again had an embarrassing and humiliating week, yet all they are outraged over is a silly video meme.
This ladies and gentlemen is the sad state of America media in 2019.
Thanks to readers like you, ANP is still online and fighting hard for America's future but if the globalists who've long been working to destroy our country had their way, we wouldn't be here at all. So if you like stories like this, please consider donating to ANP.
All donations are greatly appreciated and will absolutely be used to keep us in this fight for the future of America.
Thank you and may God Bless. - Susan and Stefan. PLEASE HELP KEEP ANP ALIVE BY DONATING USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS.
One time donations or monthly, via Paypal or Credit Card: