Several stories out over the last several days we have to report on hint that this coronavirus outbreak is much worse than we're being told with the first source coming from this CNBC story reporting the coronavirus seems to be sparing one group of people; children.
Within their story that reported about 80% of all people who have died from the virus were over the age of 60 while 75% of the deaths were among people who had pre-existing conditions, they embedded the chart that you can see directly below, a chart compiled by John Hopkins University and if you notice that the number of 'confirmed coronavirus cases in the US' is WAY over what we are being told, you are not the only one.
As Medscape had pointed out in this new story, the CDC has just confirmed America's 13th coronavirus case yet as the chart from this CNBC story shows, the 'confirmed cases' in the US appear to be over 400 as of February 10th. So what is the real number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the US, 13 as the CDC is reporting or 400 and counting as we see in the chart above?
And this recent story over at the news website EN24 offers us a look at how a worst case scenario can unfold if true. As EN-24 reported, a 72-year-old Peruvian had died of coronavirus in the city of Los Angeles, in the United States, and her body was repatriated to Peru, TV Peru reported. In fact, according to their story which we've been trying to confirm at this moment, that person died of coronavirus in the US back in January. Have you heard of anything like this?
The document issued by the California Department of Public Health indicates that the Peruvian citizen died at the Torrance Memorial Medical Center on January 17.
According to the death certificate, the cause of his death is the deadly virus of Chinese origin that triggered pneumonia and other complications in his health.
According to the doctor Marco Almeri, the transfer of the body will not generate any type of epidemic. “When a body dies it changes the temperature and all the chemical conditions. Therefore, it is impossible for the virus to survive, ” he told TV Peru.
The Ministry of Health (Minsa) reported on January 31 that there are no cases of coronaviruses registered within the country, after conducting the examinations of the three Chinese citizens and one Peruvian, who works as their translator, and were isolated, from preventive way, in the Dos de Mayo Hospital.
And while we certainly don't have all of the answers to this never-before-in-history seen outbreak, and would love to be able to report in April and May that reports of 'a killer virus on the loose' had been vastly overblown, with reports of a man sneaking out of quarantine in locked-down Wuhan so he could board a plane over 500 miles away to be able to travel to the US to go back to college, how many more such stories are there? As we'd reported in this ANP story on February 11th, with millions of people who got out of Wuhan prior to the lockdown there, and authorities having no idea where they are, and now reports of an up-to 24 day period where an asymptomatic person could spread the virus, this could be the stuff of nightmares.
For those who missed part 1 of this story featuring all-natural antibiotics, anti-virals and other all-natural suggestions on how to help our bodies deal with inflammation, with inflammation being one of the main killers of the cytokine storm response many killer pandemics, including coronavirus, are famous for, please read it here. As we'd pointed out in that story, should we one day arrive at the point in time where medications are no longer available, wise Americans will make due with what nature gave us with many prescription medications having been derived from the natural world.
Before continuing we'll once again stress that we ARE NOT medical doctors, we're simply looking out for what we as Americans may have to do should TEOTWAWKI unfold here in America and Americans dependent upon crucial medications no longer able to get them. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Check out the top 7 most prescribed drugs and the best natural remedies to treat and prevent disease.
1. HYDROCODONE (ACETAMINOPHEN/VICODIN/OXYCONTIN) Use: For Pain Currently the single most prescribed drug in the world. More and more doctors are getting huge payouts from pharmaceutical companies to promote these hydrocodone, especially generic drugs. They make up more than 20% of the top prescribed medications.
2. STATINS (GENERIC VERSIONS OF LIPITOR/ZOCOR/CRESTOR) Use: Reduction of LDL Cholesterol Approximately 15% of the top prescribed medications are generic statins. A study published in January 2012 in the Archives of Internal Medicine linked statins to 48 percent increased risk for type-2 diabetes. The are NO scientific studies ever documented which have proved through causation that lowering LDL cholesterol prevents disease. The obsessed culture of lowering cholesterol may actually be causing cancer.
Natural Alternatives: Nuts, spinach, apples.
3.LISINOPRIL (PRINIVIL/ZESTRIL) AND NORVASC (AMLODIPINE) Use: Reduction of High Blood Pressure In combination, Lisinopril and Norvasc make up a whopping 23% of the top prescribed medications. This makes them the most prescribed generic medications (if combined) for cardiovascular disease and blood pressure. Individually, Lisinopril constitutes approximately 14% and Norvasc about 9%.
Natural Alternatives: Any foods high in and water, and CoQ10 are also very effective for lowering blood pressure.
4. SYNTHROID (LEVOTHYROXINE SODIUM) Use: Hypothyroidism A synthetic form of the thyroid hormone thyroxine, generic Synthroid makes up more than 11% of the top prescribed medications. It’s used to treat hypothyroidism. The related drug dextrothyroxine (D-thyroxine) was used in the past as a treatment for elevated cholesterol but was withdrawn due to cardiac side-effects.
Natural Alternatives: Any foods containing iodine such as seaweed, kelp, radish, parsley, fish, seafood, eggs, bananas, cranberries, strawberries, himalayan crystal salt. Also, copper, iron, selenium and zinc are essential in the production of thyroid hormones. Exercise a minimum of 20-30 minutes per day — enough to raise the heartbeat.
5. PRILOSEC (OMEPRAZOLE/GENERIC VERSIONS OF NEXIUM) Use: Antacid A proton pump inhibitor which constitutes just over 8% of the top prescribed medications. Omeprazole is one of the most widely prescribed drugs for reflux disease (GORD/GERD/LPR) and ulcers internationally and is available over the counter in some countries.
6. AZITHROMYCIN AND AMOXICILLIN Use: Antibiotic In combination, azithromycin and amoxicillin contribute towards a mind-blowing 17% of the top prescribed medications. Then we wonder why we have antibiotic resistance. On their own, each contributes about 8.5%. Azithromycin is one of the world’s best-selling antibiotics and derived from erythromycin. Amoxicillin is usually the drug of choice for children.
Natural Alternatives: Sunlight (vit D), garlic, coconut oil, foods high in nicotinamide (vit B3) such as salmon, sardines and nuts. Also manuka honey, olive leaf extract, green tea, pau D’Arco, rose water, myrrh, grapeseed extract, golden seal, oregon, grape seed, oregano oil, andrographis paniculata, and probiotics.
7. GLUCOPHAGE (METFORMIN) Use: Oral anti-diabetes drug Glucophage drugs round up the top 7 but the prescription rate of this drug is rapidly increasing. It makes up about 7% of the top prescribed medications. It is the first-line drug of choice for the treatment of type 2 diabetes, in particular, in overweight and obese people. It also acts to indirectly lower LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
NATURAL ALTERNATIVES: Black tea, red grapes, steel cut oatmeal, broccoli, spinach, green beans and strawberries. 90% of all cases of diabetes can be resolved by eating foods with a low glycemic load , and pursuing both weight training and aerobic exercise .
ANP is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
With globalists long pushing for 'depopulation' as was perfectly expressed in the words of 'Doctor Doom' Dr. Eric Pianka who back in 2006 in a speech given at the 109th meeting of the Texas Academy of Science and argued that 'airborne ebola' killing off 90% of the human population would be a 'good thing' as well as seen on the Georgia Guidestones which advocates'maintaing humanity at 500 million in perpetual balance with nature', not mentioned on the Guidestones is the fact that the global population is now nearly 7.8 billion, requiring a 'culling' of 7 billion+ to ever get down to 500 million, coincidentally, or not, over 90%.
And if you think that Dr. Pianka is alone in his views, as Evolution News had reported, following his depopulation speech, he actually received a standing ovation from 'his peers'. In the 2nd video below, a 'flashback' video from all the way back in 2009, Tucker Carlson got to interview 'Doctor Doom' Dr. Erik Pianka about his statements on necessary depopulation and 'airborne ebola' being a great killer to accomplish that and wipe out most of the human race.
In the first video below we learn more about the latest announcement that this coronavirus could be asymptomatic for up to 24 days, an absolute recipe for disaster with most people who are returning from China getting out of quarantine after 14 days and then walking freely into society thinking nothing was wrong. In the 3rd and final video by Mike Adams he reports on "Coronavirus Solutions: What To Do Now".
As we'd reported in this ANP story on February 11th, with many young and previously healthy people in China who had been exposed to the virus but hadn't developed the deadly symptoms but were suddenly struck down 3 to 4 weeks after they had been diagnosed, this outbreak could potentially get much worse than anyone suspects in the days and weeks ahead.
ANP EMERGENCY FUNDRAISER: With non-stop censorship and 'big tech' attacks upon independent media, donations from readers are absolutely critical in keeping All News Pipeline online. So if you like stories like this, please consider donating to ANP.
All donations are greatly appreciated and will absolutely be used to keep us in this fight for the future of America.
Thank you and God Bless. Susan and Stefan. PLEASE HELP KEEP ANP ALIVE BY DONATING USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS.
One time donations or monthly, via Paypal or Credit Card: